Workshop: Motivating By Appreciation (MBA)
We know that individuals in the workplace need to feel appreciated in order to enjoy their job, do their best work, have positive work relationships and stay with their organization long-term.
During this day- long workshop everyone will learn:
- The importance of appreciation
- The Five Languages of Appreciation
- How to put the Five Languages to work
- Tools for showing individuals appreciation and how to make it stick
As a result of this workshop the team will be able to:
- Improve everyone's ability to show appreciation for difficult coworkers
- Individualize your expressions of appreciation by speaking the right language
Format: Interactive, supported by appreciation inventory to be taken by each team member. Includes appreciation inventory and handouts.
Do you know how to tell if your colleagues are feeling unappreciated? Read this article by Dr. Paul White on "Picking up Cues Indicating that Your Colleagues Need to Feel Appreciated".